(I haven’t been able to loose extra weight, but my pants no longer fit me. lol) Continue reading “Week 4: Weight Cut No More, Exhaustion & New Fight Date”
I feel like I live at the gym.
Day 15. It’s week 3 and I’m not loving the layout of these blog posts. They’re boring. I think you get the point of how much activity I’m doing and how I’m eating so I’ll continue sharing my routine (mostly to stay accountable) down at the bottom of the post. I’d rather just write about the things that are going through my mind. A lot. First off, I can’t believe it’s already week 3. I feel like I’ve made progress sure, but I have SO much more progress to make before I’m ready to get in a ring. You know? It’s terrifying. In the best way possible. Continue reading “Week 3: Footwork, Stretching & Weight Gain”
Ok ok… I’m getting a little dramatic with the title, I know. But c’mon! I’m going to fight someone. Like in a ring and everything. I am so excited to zone out (but totally stay zoned in because that would be bad) and pretend I’m battling some rogue Russian spy in an epic episode of Alias. Continue reading “My First Fight | The Countdown Begins”
I don’t want a partial dream come true. I want it all. Call me greedy. Or naive. Or a lunatic optimist. I’ll never be fully happy without getting everything that I want or be in some form or process of getting there. It’s not the destination, I’m aware, but sometimes having a small piece of the puzzle completed is a nice touch to a partially abysmal reality.
I took another trip down memory lane by browsing old looks from end of high school and through college… The things I wore were really quite amusing.
My go to accessories in my late teens: Face paint, head band, and a tambourine. Continue reading “Fashion through my ages…”
This week I’ve decided I’m going to go with a theme for my Etsy picks… Can you guess this week’s?
Whats your favorite?
2. Speaking of old stuff… New York’s first motorized snowplow?
3. A lady with a funky style… I can only read her hello and ‘See U’, but the pictures are fun to look at.
4. I want to have a Glam Day Dinner Party!!! So cute!
5. I know I stopped following the news (not exactly a proud moment, but a necessary one)… but are people REALLY still saying stupid shit like this? I truly don’t understand. We moved on from this back in the 70s, get with the times.
6. OoO Dolphins!!
7. Personally, I like to curate my own gift baskets and combos, but this is a pretty cool idea for manly gifts!
8. Um. Siracho Mayo. WHAT?!
9. In LOVE with these old NYC subway photos.
10. I’d hate to end on a negative note, but this just sucks. What monster would want to get rid of this amazing Cheese store!!??