2. Speaking of old stuff… New York’s first motorized snowplow?
3. A lady with a funky style… I can only read her hello and ‘See U’, but the pictures are fun to look at.
4. I want to have a Glam Day Dinner Party!!! So cute!
5. I know I stopped following the news (not exactly a proud moment, but a necessary one)… but are people REALLY still saying stupid shit like this? I truly don’t understand. We moved on from this back in the 70s, get with the times.
6. OoO Dolphins!!
7. Personally, I like to curate my own gift baskets and combos, but this is a pretty cool idea for manly gifts!
8. Um. Siracho Mayo. WHAT?!
9. In LOVE with these old NYC subway photos.
10. I’d hate to end on a negative note, but this just sucks. What monster would want to get rid of this amazing Cheese store!!??